Neal Hallinan, Postural Restoration Trained (PRT), CSCS, LMT in Northern New Jersey
“I honestly can tell you, Neal Hallinan is one of the most effective, probably the most effective PRI individual I know, because I know the patients he works with feel their own program.” -Ron Hruska, founder of the Postural Restoration Institute. 4/22/2021
In-person Postural Restoration and personal training sessions are held at K2 Fitness in Summit, New Jersey.
For more information please e-mail me at email@example.com
The Postural Restoration Institute changed my life.
Not only did it permit me to identify the source of my chronic pain, but PRI put me on a fulfilling career path I never expected.
What is my expertise?
- 10 years of PRI practice and experience as being the ultimate PRI “patient”.
- 20 years of experience in strength and conditioning (CSCS).
- I was a featured presenter at the 2021 Postural Restoration Institute’s Symposium on Basal Ganglia disease.
- Recipient of the 2020-2021 PRI “Directors Dedication Award” for my dedication to advancing the science of Postural Restoration.
- Credentialed PRI personal trainer. This is my page on their website
- 30 Postural Restoration Institute Seminars including lab assisting at four of them.
- Licensed Massage Therapist.
- I taught latin dancing for 15 years. “Rhythmic dancing to music is the highest art of bipedal function”. Ron Hruska, founder of the Postural Restoration Institute.
How I looked in my early and mid 30s with lateral pelvis tilts
Only the tinnitus and hernia remain, but the tinnitus is greatly reduced so that it no longer interferes with my life and the hernia doesn’t really bother me.