Neal Hallinan, Postural Restoration Trained (PRT), CSCS, LMT in Northern New Jersey
“I honestly can tell you, Neal Hallinan is one of the most effective, probably the most effective PRI individual I know, because I know the patients he works with feel their own program.” -Ron Hruska, founder of the Postural Restoration Institute. 4/22/2021
I do my PRI sessions at K2 Fitness at 119 Park Avenue in Summit. It’s a small gym. If coming from NYC, Summit has a train station on the Dover Line from NYC Penn Station. It’s a 40 minute ride and the gym is a 10 minute walk from the Summit train station.
The first session is 1.5 hours and costs $200, which includes the gym rental fee. After that, sessions are usually an hour and cost $135. Payment can be made via cash, check, or Venmo or Zelle. I do not take insurance.
Most people see me for help with idiopathic pain. In other words, pain of “unknown origin”. If it’s something I can help with, they will generally need between 3-6 sessions (depending on the issue), although not in consecutive weeks. They can be spaced out over months.
My schedule is all over the place, but I’m available between 12 PM and 4 PM during the week, some evenings (7:30-9), and random times on weekends. Appointments just need to be set up a few days in advance.
For more information please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Postural Restoration Institute changed my life.
Not only did it permit me to identify the source of my chronic pain, but PRI put me on a fulfilling career path I never expected.
What is my expertise?
- 10 years of PRI practice and experience as being the ultimate PRI “patient”.
- 20 years of experience in strength and conditioning (CSCS).
- I was a featured presenter at the 2021 Postural Restoration Institute’s Symposium on Basal Ganglia disease.
- Recipient of the 2020-2021 PRI “Directors Dedication Award” for my dedication to advancing the science of Postural Restoration.
- Credentialed PRI personal trainer. This is my page on their website
- 30 Postural Restoration Institute Seminars including lab assisting at four of them.
- Licensed Massage Therapist.
- I taught latin dancing for 15 years. “Rhythmic dancing to music is the highest art of bipedal function”. Ron Hruska, founder of the Postural Restoration Institute.
How I looked in my early and mid 30s with lateral pelvis tilts
Only the tinnitus and hernia remain, but the tinnitus is greatly reduced so that it no longer interferes with my life and the hernia doesn’t really bother me.