What I provide is an educational experience, rather than just a training program. My desire is to completely change your consciousness. Hopefully my YouTube videos have already started that process for you.
Training sessions (3.5 hours all together) over the course of about 8-12 weeks, for $495. The 3.5 hours include:
- The initial 60-minute consultation, plus a 30-minute follow-up where I watch you perform the first set of techniques.
- Four additional 30-minute sessions which include discussion and coaching of more advanced techniques.
- Videos with detailed explanations of some of the more difficult aspects of the techniques.
- Educational material designed to help you understand human movement, stabilization, breathing, and pain.
- Sessions must be used within 4 months.
Single consultations are $165. For some people I recommend starting with a single session, to get a better idea of whether I can truly help.
Why do I do this?
Because some people have very extensive medical histories/traumas/physical limitations that need to be evaluated by a live therapist. I use the questionnaire and tests to screen for this type of situation. Other difficult scenarios include people with significant visual and dental issues.
The complexity of these issues makes dealing with them online virtually impossible. What I have been able to do in cases like this is let people understand what is going on and guide them in the correct direction in regards to finding the help they need.
If we decide to proceed with the 3.5 hours, the $165 can go towards that package.
If you are in the United States, payment can be made via Venmo or Zelle.
This is the process Pre-Session.
I send you:
- A questionnaire that you fill out with as much information as possible and then send back to me via e-mail.
- Some basic range of motion tests via Google Drive. The tests work better when you have someone to help you with them. It’s hard to accurately self-test without “cheating”. You film the tests and send them to me via WhatsApp, Instagram, or share through Google Drive. These tests are very important and serve as a baseline for comparison. If the tests change, we know that you have broken a PRI defined pattern to one degree or another.
Online Session 1: We talk about your issues, how PRI and behavior modification will seek to address your issues and I’ll ask you to do a few more tests during the session. From the questionnaire, test results, and the actual Zoom session, I should get a good idea as to what the nature of the problem is and will send you techniques (special exercises) to perform along with any supporting information I think you may need.
The thirty-minute follow-up should occur about a week later.
The next 2 hours of coaching, usually split up into four (4) thirty minute sessions: I coach you through techniques and progress you further in the programming. I’ll answer any questions that come up and provide any needed guidance to the best of my abilities.
Generally, most people start to feel significant differences during this period as the techniques, behavior/lifestyle modifications, and body awareness begins to add up.
Get Started Today!
IMPORTANT: Due to the circumstances of life, I can not answer every email I receive. Additionally, I can not answer personal questions or give any guidance if I don’t work directly with you through coaching. If you are unsure of whether you want to seek coaching, I recommend watching as many of my YouTube videos as possible. Those videos contain everything I know.
I wanted to take time to say thank you so much for your website and YouTube videos. I feel fortunate to have found you (yay for you being on the first page of Google!) I have had some chronic hip pain (lateral pelvic tilt) for years that comes and goes, but I didn’t think much of it. However, during the past couple of years, it got worse and I felt so discouraged, depressed, and crushed, thinking that I’d have this pain with me for the rest of my life. I thought it’s just something you have to deal with as you get older and have to put a lot of money aside to keep getting your body constantly fixed.
Glenn from Laredo, Texas.