- The initial 60-minute consultation, plus a 30-minute follow-up where I watch you perform the first set of techniques.
- Four additional 30-minute sessions which include discussion and coaching of more advanced techniques.
- Videos with detailed explanations of some of the more difficult aspects of the techniques.
- E-mail communication
If you are already a PRI veteran, you can do a one-hour consultation for $125. This is not a good option for people seeking help for pain and no PRI experience. Includes a session summary and techniques to work on.
*If contacting me, please allow one to two work days for a response, particularly if you contact me on a weekend or from outside the United States. Thanks.
Payment can be made via Venmo or PayPal (PayPal charges fees so Venmo is preferred if in the US) before the session begins. This is the process Pre-Session.
I send you:
- A questionnaire that you fill out with as much information as possible and then send back to me via e-mail.
- Some basic range of motion tests via Google Drive. The tests work better when you have someone to help you with them. It’s hard to accurately self-test without “cheating”. You film the tests and send them to me via WhatsApp, Instagram, or share through Google Drive. These tests are very important and serve as a baseline for comparison. If the tests change, we know that you have broken a PRI defined pattern to one degree or another.
Online Session 1: We talk about your issues, how PRI and behavior modification will seek to address your issues and I’ll ask you to do a few more tests during the session. From the questionnaire, test results, and the actual Zoom session, I should get a good idea as to what the nature of the problem is and will send you techniques (special exercises) to perform along with any supporting information I think you may need.
The thirty-minute follow-up should occur about a week later.
The next 2 hours of coaching, usually split up into four (4) thirty minute sessions: I coach you through techniques and progress you further in the programming. I’ll answer any questions that come up and provide any needed guidance to the best of my abilities.
Generally, most people start to feel significant differences during this period as the techniques, behavior/lifestyle modifications, and body awareness begins to add up.
Get Started Today!
IMPORTANT: Due to the circumstances of “Covid-life” and the impossibility of answering every email I receive, I can not answer personal questions or give any guidance if I don’t work directly with you through coaching. If you are unsure of whether you want to seek coaching, I recommend watching as many of my YouTube videos as possible. Those videos contain everything I know.
I wanted to take time to say thank you so much for your website and YouTube videos. I feel fortunate to have found you (yay for you being on the first page of Google!) I have had some chronic hip pain (lateral pelvic tilt) for years that comes and goes, but I didn’t think much of it. However, during the past couple of years, it got worse and I felt so discouraged, depressed, and crushed, thinking that I’d have this pain with me for the rest of my life. I thought it’s just something you have to deal with as you get older and have to put a lot of money aside to keep getting your body constantly fixed.
Glenn from Laredo, Texas.